Semi-colon Corner

I'm a young, punctuation-happy court reporting student.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Humor is not simply the art of laughing at others, nor merely that of laughing at yourself; rather, it is the ability to see the tiny absurdities of life. -- Anemone Flynn

Friday, November 04, 2005

Here it comes!

Okay, everyone, the big test is tomorrow. I've got to report to the courthouse by 9:45am (I think, I'll double check that for sure!). Pray for me.

Just in case you were wondering, my favorite shoes are sandals. Slip-on, with a heel. I like about a 2-inch heel. And I usually go for black or brown, because that matches everything. Although I have seen some virulent greens a time or two ...

And yes, the reason I want them slip-on is so I can slip them off.

Heidi

P.S. The discussion about traditional churches is still going on in 'The Promised Post.' I may even do another main post at some point, but I'll have to think about that more.

4 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

How'd it go?!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Anemone Flynn said...

Not too bad. I turned in the 180 and 200 transcripts, so I"ll definitely be taking the Washington CSR in February. If I get that, I can have a temporary license while I'm working on the last bit of my RPR, or national license. Not that it's really national. More of a 'most states take this' license. California doesn't, nor do several other states. But Idaho does. And that's what I'm interested in at this point.

2:58 PM  
Blogger liz said...

sa-weet! I'm so proud of you, my dear wee friend. You certainly know how to work hard towards a goal. Would you work in Canyon or Ada county? Or would you care?

10:41 PM  
Blogger Anemone Flynn said...

Now, don't go counting my chickens before they hatch! I'm trying to avoid speculation as to how I've done, because the more I think about it, the worse I think I did ...

I'll be doing a bunch of interning these next few weeks. I don't yet know where I'll work. Maybe I'll move to Eastern Idaho, and snub all my previous friends.

Just kidding. I'll probably stay in the Boise area for at least a year. It mostly depends on how I did here, and if I get my temporary.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home