Semi-colon Corner

I'm a young, punctuation-happy court reporting student.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Humor is not simply the art of laughing at others, nor merely that of laughing at yourself; rather, it is the ability to see the tiny absurdities of life. -- Anemone Flynn

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Cruelty?

I suppose it's cruel to leave everyone (are you out there in the ether?) hanging.

We're still waiting for adoption news, so I can't tell you anything else about that.

I've had laryngitis and not enough sleep lately, so I'm a bit spacey. We went to watch 'March of the Penguins' on Sunday. It's pretty good. The parts where the penguins find their true love is a bit graphic... Really, it's the music and the way they pan the camera up and down their necks, like a sex scene in a pg13 movie. I thought that part went a little long. But those babies are so cute! There was some terrific photography, as far as I could tell. I don't take many pictures.

Just been hanging out for the most part; I should be getting ready for Starry-eyes' b-day party, but I've been putting that off. I'm supposed to have a bright blue leopard print fur skirt sewn by Friday morning. No problem, right? Okay, maybe I ought to at least cut it out before Thursday night, especially considering I do need my sleep unless I want a remix of the last week's sniffles.

If only I actually liked to drink tea...or hot chocolate...or very much of any warm drink except coffee! Even my coffee is fake -- gimme chocolate milk, a dash of espresso and some coconut syrup. Mmmmm. Expensive.

Maybe you can tell that I'm having trouble thinking of anything much to say...

'Bye, all!

Heidi

3 Comments:

Blogger Anemone Flynn said...

What!?!?

Are you just saying that because we went to see it on a Sunday? Honestly, that was the only day my whole family could go together!

We did not have a follow-up Bible study.

Heidi

7:37 PM  
Blogger liz said...

hahahahahaaaa!!!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Anemone Flynn said...

Tongue in cheek, Mr. Funk. Tongue in cheek.

In fact, I may have a permanent groove...

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home