Semi-colon Corner

I'm a young, punctuation-happy court reporting student.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Humor is not simply the art of laughing at others, nor merely that of laughing at yourself; rather, it is the ability to see the tiny absurdities of life. -- Anemone Flynn

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Word of the Day: Vermiculous

vermiculous
Vermiculose \Ver*mic"u*lose`\, Vermiculous \Ver*mic"u*lous\, a. [L. vermiculosus. See Vermicule.] Containing, or full of, worms; resembling worms.

From: Dictionary.com

I opened a vermiculous can with my questions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will try and use this today.

the questionnaire is so interesting, such random things can say so much about a person.

Fascinating, my dear watson!

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home