Semi-colon Corner

I'm a young, punctuation-happy court reporting student.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Humor is not simply the art of laughing at others, nor merely that of laughing at yourself; rather, it is the ability to see the tiny absurdities of life. -- Anemone Flynn

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Apostrophe Protection Society

I have now set the link on my page.

Happy Apostrophizing!

I'm going to try to link the APS forum here as well:

Apostrophe Protection Society

I'm just learing about how to make web pages; I was working through a book at home, but I got overwhelmed, and now I think it's been misplaced. I want to see how much I can customize this page. I'm going to try to figure out how to fix the font for the 'links' section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home