Semi-colon Corner

I'm a young, punctuation-happy court reporting student.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Humor is not simply the art of laughing at others, nor merely that of laughing at yourself; rather, it is the ability to see the tiny absurdities of life. -- Anemone Flynn

Saturday, September 03, 2005

phooey

I can't decide what to talk about. Just when I wanted to discuss wry humor, I get a song that sends me into a contemplative mood.

I just found out about podcasts for my ipod, and I've been busily looking around and seeing if there are any to interest me. There are a few; I've looked at comedy, and I'm listening to a music one right now. I'll have to see if there is anyone out there who shares my admittedly varied tastes.

Of course, it might be hard to find that, considering my genre tastes vary as often as my moods -- and that's pretty often! I suppose it would be too much to ask to find someone whose moods varied at the same time...

I'm sitting up late because I don't want to go to sleep; and because I'm waiting for my brother to instant message me. Since he's in college we've talked a few times, mostly extremely late at night for me, since we're in different time zones.

Hmm, this is going to be a short one. My grandparents returned early, so the house is shutting down for bed. So much for a weekend alone -- but a weekend at Grandma's is just about as good, if not better. I won't have to cook so much! (giggle)

Well, that's it for now. Maybe later I'll be in a mood for more...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your blog is great! Interesting, cute, bit quirky with a certain understated intelligence about it, and a hint of homegrown middle amercia. That's a good thing, keep it up!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home