Semi-colon Corner

I'm a young, punctuation-happy court reporting student.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Humor is not simply the art of laughing at others, nor merely that of laughing at yourself; rather, it is the ability to see the tiny absurdities of life. -- Anemone Flynn

Monday, October 31, 2005

Be Nice to Spiders.

Put them out of their misery!

You know it's getting cold outside when you move anything that's been on the floor for more than an hour and spider starts to scuttle madly toward the middle of the room. Idiot. If you ran for cover you might escape, but I've usually got a shoe handy if you give me a minute ...

I did leave the ones I saw outside alone. But they have to stay outside. Or I'll sic the cat on them. That'll teach'em.

Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home