Semi-colon Corner

I'm a young, punctuation-happy court reporting student.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Humor is not simply the art of laughing at others, nor merely that of laughing at yourself; rather, it is the ability to see the tiny absurdities of life. -- Anemone Flynn

Friday, September 30, 2005

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, dear (Starry-eyes),
Happy birthday to you!

Actually, her birthday was yesterday. She's 15 now, and I'm not sure I believe it.

(Sarah, you are not supposed to read this, or she'll kill me. Figuratively.)

I'm sitting here at school in a bright neon blue leopard print fuzzy skirt, with overdone blue eyeshadow, black boots & top, and wayyyy too much golden gilding. Why? I'm gonna crash her party.

Don't worry, I cleared it with her; we plan to astonish her guests.

I am Katrine Schneitzel, Annette Karewis' Aunt Agatha's daughter. Don't worry, I can't keep it straight either. I'm secretly a smuggler, on the look out to wangle an introduction to the royalty and heiresses among her guests. I'm especially interested in the Princess of Austria and the heir to the Cotter fortune. Wow, I remembered two names! Maybe this won't be a fiasco.

Katrine's my name, obnoxious is my game. I can do obnoxious.

So, Happy Birthday, dear!

Heidi

P.S. I'll try to get her to take some pictures that I can post.

1 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

cringe. I can imagine this all!

no worries about Sarah seeing this, I practically have to show up at home to get her to read my blog :o)

can't wait to hear how the party goes!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home