Semi-colon Corner

I'm a young, punctuation-happy court reporting student.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Humor is not simply the art of laughing at others, nor merely that of laughing at yourself; rather, it is the ability to see the tiny absurdities of life. -- Anemone Flynn

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Huh.

Well, I'm not having a nervous breakdown.

The test wasn't so bad. It actually felt doable, and now I just have to wait a month for my results. Gaah. I don't want to think about it. That road leads to rapid pulse and shortness of breath.

How was your week?

1 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

oh Heidi. I feel for ya. Only wish there was something more to say or do...

Have a relaxing time up north - vigorously pull weeds, if catch my drift!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home