Semi-colon Corner

I'm a young, punctuation-happy court reporting student.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Humor is not simply the art of laughing at others, nor merely that of laughing at yourself; rather, it is the ability to see the tiny absurdities of life. -- Anemone Flynn

Monday, March 13, 2006

Pizza Party!

If any of you are in town on the 18th, drop by!

We'll be testing my dad's new backyard pizza oven for the third or fourth time. Bring your favorite topping, take a personal crust and line up, 'cause the oven is going to be HOT!

Seriously, like, you know, 750 - 800 degrees Fahrenheit. Really.

Pictures to follow ...

4 Comments:

Blogger liz said...

sounds great! I'll bring some onions (we've got some to spare) and perhaps a capsicum.

10:35 PM  
Blogger liz said...

oh, and my sister.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Anemone Flynn said...

Whazza capsicum?

10:36 PM  
Blogger Anemone Flynn said...

Um, about those pictures ... yeah. Did I mention I don't usually take pictures? I'm not really a picture-taking kind of person. We'll see if I can dig some up. I can at least show you what the oven looks like.

Heidi

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home