Semi-colon Corner

I'm a young, punctuation-happy court reporting student.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Humor is not simply the art of laughing at others, nor merely that of laughing at yourself; rather, it is the ability to see the tiny absurdities of life. -- Anemone Flynn

Thursday, January 26, 2006

January 20th

I had a wonderful birthday. Several friends came over and played cards with me, and Starry-eyes made some scrumptious brownie-with-cream-cheese-filling cupcakes. All in all it was a very satisfying evening. Nothing much happened, except a lot of giggling, but I was spending time with people I don't get to see as often as I would like.

I'm studying very hard, so I can't write much. Also, I get sick and tired of writing when I'm not sure whether anyone is reading my posts! I haven't had a comment in months. Oh, well. I'll just write on my book, I suppose. Maybe someone will read that, someday.

Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home