Semi-colon Corner

I'm a young, punctuation-happy court reporting student.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Humor is not simply the art of laughing at others, nor merely that of laughing at yourself; rather, it is the ability to see the tiny absurdities of life. -- Anemone Flynn

Monday, January 30, 2006

This is an Official Announcement

We will not be adopting any children from Zambia.

We will not be organizing any orphanage in Zambia.

We will not be moving to Zambia. (Of course, this doesn't rule out Chad, South Africa, Mozambique, Kenya, or any other African countries, but Dad hasn't mentioned any of them yet.)

I Am Not Perky. This has nothing (or at least not much) to do with the announcements above, but rather with the fact that the test on February 11th is still in the future. At least I hope that's the reason, 'cause I'd be really put out to discover that I'm coming down with some rare disease that makes me cranky and stressed out.

After re-reading that last sentence ... Oh, well. I'll leave it.

I hope everyone else out there in the ether is having a much better month. But my birthday was nice. This doesn't overshadow my birthday.

Enough, already!

Ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home