Semi-colon Corner

I'm a young, punctuation-happy court reporting student.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Humor is not simply the art of laughing at others, nor merely that of laughing at yourself; rather, it is the ability to see the tiny absurdities of life. -- Anemone Flynn

Friday, March 31, 2006

Pictures!





Now, these are not actually from the pizza party in question -- but I am blessed to have a sister who has a digital camera and knows how to use it.


(Me, Liz, Starry-eyes. She's the one with the camera.)

You're not getting any more pictures of me for a while. I don't like them.

And, alas, there do not seem to be any pictures of the outside of the pizza oven. Anyway, being unfinished, it looks like a lump on concrete on stilts.

Enough!

Heidi

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i finally know what you like, i had imagined you were blonde like the heidi from switzerland, from the story.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Anemone Flynn said...

Well, I was blonde when I was about 2,3, 4, something like that. I've darkened considerably since then. Strawberry blonde ... that might have been fun. My younger sister is still blonde, but she's the only one in my family.

I've noticed that most people assume blonde with braids. Aaah! My name's been stereotyped!

Heidi

12:03 PM  
Blogger liz said...

We're famous! We shant be able to go to the rec anymore without autograph beggings. Sigh.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Anemone Flynn said...

Ah, yes, what a hardship ...

8:12 PM  
Blogger liz said...

hey! just because I'm completely lazy and I never post doesn't mean you can do the same! I expect regular updates from you to keep me entertained. That's all there is to it.

:P

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home