Semi-colon Corner

I'm a young, punctuation-happy court reporting student.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Humor is not simply the art of laughing at others, nor merely that of laughing at yourself; rather, it is the ability to see the tiny absurdities of life. -- Anemone Flynn

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Still here ...

I'm still alive, not a whole lot has changed ... regrettably. Anyways, I've been updating rather regularly at the xanga site, so please do check it out.

Anemone

6 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

I run a club - it's called 'Procrastination Opportunists'...

Through your dedication to this blog you have been selected to join! You don't choose it; it chooses you

;)

4:41 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

You probably already realised that we all live in glass houses and enjoy throwing stones, but club membership is very rewarding.

4:48 AM  
Blogger Anemone Flynn said...

Well, I do update my other blog. Club memberships are fine, I like them as long as I'm not supposed to do anything to contribute. ;-)

Anemone

4:29 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Forget the screening process then - you're in!

6:14 AM  
Blogger Anemone Flynn said...

Screening process??? *whew* I'm sure I would never have returned any surveys or forms I'd have needed to fill out ...

Anemone

7:24 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Ah, you've seen right through my pretext... I never could be bothered with a screening process anyway :)

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home