Semi-colon Corner

I'm a young, punctuation-happy court reporting student.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Nampa, Idaho, United States

Humor is not simply the art of laughing at others, nor merely that of laughing at yourself; rather, it is the ability to see the tiny absurdities of life. -- Anemone Flynn

Monday, October 30, 2006

Buenos Dias, amigos.

Yeah, I know it's been boring around here. But it's not because I've been lazy. At least, not exactly. I've been posting rather frequently on Anemone Flynn, and I don't always want to repost or even mirror the posts.

My friend temporarily relocated to Africa, and that's the site she's subscribed to. I know, weak excuse, but so it goes. And I haven't forgotten you, but I'd like to re-direct you. On the other hand, if I develop a split personality, they won't have to take out another blog.

What was that, Anemone?

Oh, yeah, Anemone wants me to go for a walk with her. Arrivederche, m'dears.

Heidi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home